Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Pumpkin Pancakes


Pumpkin Pancakes



It's that time of year again; falling leaves and cool crisp air. Halloween is just around the corner and Thanksgiving will be here before we know it. So, what do I do when summer turns to fall? I celebrate the season with pumpkin of course! Pumpkin spice coffee, pumpkin muffins, pumpkin cake, pumpkin bread, pumpkin cookies (check out my two ingredient dessert recipe blog posted awhile back for an awesome pumpkin muffin/cookie recipe it is at the bottom of the page) and pumpkin pie.  After a recent visit to IHOP, I decided to embark on a new recipe creation this year-pumpkin pancakes.

They were so simple I had to share.

Ingredients for approximately 6 pancakes
1 Cup Pancake mix (I used the just add water type-easy peasy)
1 teaspoon Pumpkin pie spice
1/4 Cup Canned pumpkin (Libby's pie filling for example)
1 Cup of water (for crepes add more water to make a very thin pancake aka a crepe 😉)

Mix all ingredients together
Spray griddle or skillet with cooking spray/butter
Cook over medium heat.
Drizzle with syrup of your choice
Delicious!

No comments: