Monday, January 12, 2015

Rainy Days and Mondays off...a good time to blog!

A half a year has almost passed by and I feel like I need to catch up, and start blogging again. So here goes...

I don't claim to ever be a writer. In fact I started this blog (in 2007 prior to Pinterest boards, I should have started that ;) because quite frankly, I just love to craft, and make many things. I wanted to share how I did it. I enjoy throwing parties and sometimes it just too cute not to share. I am an entrepreneur at heart, my motto: "I can make that!"  So today is BLOG catch up day. You will notice I seem to do that a lot! Most of my posts are done in one day. If you have ever shopped in a store with me, you know how many things I plan to make :) I love God, love my family and love my friends and making "merry memories"-get it the name of my blog... Merry Memories!  If you are still reading this and interested in my little love of crafting, baking, cooking, partying, gift giving and so on...well just want to give you a genuine "thank you" for stopping by and visiting. Hope you come back.

No comments: